Loft Conversions Exeter
Specialists in loft conversions in Exeter, Better Build (SW) Ltd can create a beautiful new room so you can gain space without having to move or extend outwards. Whether you desire a dormer conversion or prefer to opt for a standard loft room that fits within your existing roofing, we offer a personalised service at competitive prices. To find out more about our loft conversions in Exeter and Devon, contact us for a free no-obligation quotation.
Will I Need Planning Permission for a Loft Room?
Planning permission is not always required for this type of conversion. As a result, this option can be less complex, far less stressful and more affordable than alternative conversions or extensions.
We can visit your home to provide a free quote and discuss your needs. Following our survey of your loft space, we can advise whether you will need to apply for planning permission or not.
Benefits of Converting Your Loft
- You will gain more living space without the need to extend on the side of your home.
- A loft room will increase the value of your property.
- We will work closely with you to maximise available space.
- Option to include an en-suite bathroom.
- Option to finish and decorate as you wish.
- As part of the service, we will also ensure your whole home meets current fire safety regulations.
- More affordable than other extensions.
- During the build, we can complete most of the work without affecting the rest of your home because we will open a space in the roof for materials and workforce to enter through.
Complete Conversion Service
We pride our business on offering a complete conversion service. We will manage your project through from initial consultation and design brief through to completion. Our team includes builders, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, tilers, plasterers and decorators. As a result, there will be no need to employ or manage any other tradespeople. Our service includes:
Our professional team will finish your loft room to the highest standards and in accordance with your wishes. All walls will be fitted with plasterboard and plastered, ready for decoration. We can fit skirting boards as required, to match any existing skirting boards within your property. In addition, all doors fitted will comply with rigorous fire regulations for complete peace of mind.
Loft Conversion Quotes Exeter
If you are considering a loft conversion in Exeter, then please call us to arrange a free no-obligation quotation at a time and date to suit your schedule.